My portfolio contains photos that I have taken, or ones that are taken of me. What will be found in my portfolio are pictures and statements of my pictures that I have taken, or ones that have been taken of me. The pictures I have posted are some pictures that I have edited on Photoshop and gave some cool effects. The photos are also some of the tricks that we have learned throughout this school year. I feel that I have done an okay job with my portfolio. It’s not the BEST out there, but it’s decent for a school assignment.
Over this course of the semester, I learned many tools and tricks on Photoshop. For example, in the scary effects, we did many tricks to make the pictures look scary and creepy. I felt I was most successful with the scary effects photo because working along with the teacher, and making the special effects was easy. What I struggled with the most is the social issue because it was difficult for me to think of what an issue is that is around me. It was also difficult to come up with a strong statement.
In the future, I could improve on taking better photographs. Another thing I could improve on is making better effects to my photos. Although I feel like I need improvement on taking photographs, I feel that I have seen some improvment in that categorie. My experiences with this photography class has made an impact on my life. From being in this class, I learned many photoshop tips and tutorials. I know that in the future, I'll someday use those tips and tutorials.
THANKS MS. COOK :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment