
The Lyrics I chose for my project are Angel of Mine by Monica.
“When I first saw you I already knew there was something inside of you, something I thought that I would never find, Angel of mine. I look at you, lookin' at me, Now I now why they say the best things are free, I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine Angel of Mine. How you changed my world you'll never know I'm different now, you helped me grow You came into my life sent from above, When I lost all hope you showed me love I'm checkin' for ya boy you're right on time Angel of Mine. Nothing means more to me than what we share, No one in this whole world can ever compare, Last night the way you moved is still on my mind Angel of Mine.”
I chose these lyrics because the words of the song are true towards how I feel about my boyfriend. This is one of my favorite songs and it’s a cute love song. I love how I can relate to this song because it expresses how we both feel about our lovers. What it means to me is that she’s expressing her feeling towards her relationship, and that’s exactly how I am with my relationship.
1 comment:
Your portfolio is coming along quite nicely. Your artwork shows a combination of sincere expression and solid composition. Keep pushing your limits and digging deeper in your creative mind, you are capable of much!
Post a Comment